Please note, unless you are SUPER specific about what you want, I might take some creative liberties. Nothing drastic, that would change it from what you asked for, but maybe some details.
Also, please don't ask me to draw 2012 Donnie with anyone other than April, thank you. However, this rule doesn't apply to April.
Full Body w/o Background:
Flat Color- $15
Full Color- $17
Examples w/ Full Color:
Example of Sketch:
Close Up/Waist Up:
Flat Color- $12
Full Color- $15
Example w/ Full Color:
Example of Sketch:
And we all know the backgrounds aren't really my thing, but...
Picture with Full Background:
Simple B/G- $17
Detailed B/G- $20
Examples of Simple:
Example of Detailed:
I’ve based my prices on how easy it is for me to draw these things, how long each will take me, and I’ve tried to keep it reasonable and fair.
- I accept Paypal.
- To order something, just note me on here or ask me on my tumblr and we'll exchange info that way. If there aren't any slots open, I'll let you know first as soon as one opens up.
- I will have 5 slots open for commissions.
- Multiple commissions can be ordered as long as there’s a slot available.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission in case of unforeseen circumstances. If a payment was made there will be a full refund.
- I retain rights to the use of the commissioned image, such as using it as an example for a future commission post.
- I will email you the finished piece, but I will also post it on my dA and tumblr.
- Yes, I do have a NSFW blog, you can commission a NSFW if you are so inclined. But I won't post them here, just my NSFW blog.
- I will do the commissions in the order that I get them, so if you are third or fourth and the list and you're wondering what's taking so long, that's it. I'd like to say that they shouldn't take TOO long, but it depends I guess.
- I'll need references for any original characters you'd like me to do.
- ASK ME ABOUT CHARACTER DESIGNS
- Anything I didn't cover or you're confused about, don't hesitate to ask! If you know what you want, but you're not sure which of these is right, just ask me and we'll talk about it.
- I opened commissions up because of popular demand, so thank you for your interest!
Also let me take this opportunity to discuss the difference between a request and a suggestion. On my blog, sometimes people send me ideas for drawings, because sometimes, when I’m strapped for inspiration, I’ll ask my followers to give me ideas. If I like the idea, I’ll draw it. I don’t draw all the things people send me. And it is this reason that I don’t consider it doing requests.